Here´s my take on the challenge to use 5 different pattered papers from 5 manufacturers. I´ve used pp´s from:
1. Basic Grey (background pp and the little pieces with swirls)
2. Karen Foster (check pattern)
3. Crate Paper (red and white polkadots)
4. Fancy Pants (the striped on the left) and
5. Cosmo Cricket (large polkadot).
I´ve used Julie Bonner´s sktech #7, you can find it here!
The title "Father & Son" is qk Blossom and I´ve also used mini alpha stickers from Making Memories. The stem on the flower is doodled and so are all the stitching and frames.
Thanks for looking! /Pia
Here are some close-ups too! :)