2011-02-07

My take on Feb sketch at Practical Scrappers

I´ve finally scrapped a little last night and I made this lo using February sketch at PS!


I´ve also entered this lo in "Love makes the world go ´round challenge" at Sassy Lil´sketches Forum. The challenge was to have at least 3 circles in cardstock or pp on your lo and at least 5 round embellies on it and you also had to make a frame around your page! It was a fun challenge! and do I miss summer??? ...sigh....



The brads are hammered with my Textured hammer from TH. and all stitches and lines are hand drawn doodling. Thanks for looking! XXX /Pia

2 kommentarer:

Mary Pat Siehl sa...

oh i love this layout! love everything!

pia,
i gave you a blog award today on my blog www.siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com
stop by today to see your award. plus i linked your blog to my blog.

thanks and have a great day!

Melissa Vettorel sa...

I came across your blog from the forum post Blogspot.com...I became a follower. I just love your work!! Come check out my blog...I could always use some more followers;)

http://www.melissavettorel.blogspot.com/