2010-12-16

SLS Dec 7th Sketch




Here´s my take on December 7th Sketch over at Sassy li´l Sketches. I immedieately knew which photos to use but I had a hard time to start with the rest of it! I´ve used Fancy Pants´line "Rough and Tough" and some grungeboard letters for the title. The small metal pieces is bought in a hardware store and then I inked them with Ranger´s alco inks. Love the way it looks!



The journalling is about how early the snow is coming this year, some years we don´t even have any snow and now.... November 20th.... sigh! As usual I have doodled some borders and stamped some snowflakes.


BTW!! The sassy Li´l Sketches FORUM is a wonderful place to chat and share your work on! Go over HERE and REGISTER. I wanna win the Sassy Li´l Recruiter Badge! Tell Cherie and Katie that I sent you!
Thanks for looking! XXX Pia

5 kommentarer:

Petra sa...

Härlig LO.

D sa...

Your layout rocks! I love the papers you choose and the altered title. It all looks amazing. Thank you for playing with us at Sassy 'Lil Sketches :)

Anonym sa...

Underbar LO!

Bev sa...

I love your LO. It is gorgeous! Have a blessed Christmas!!!

Mary Pat Siehl sa...

pia,
i love your take on the sketch! i also love your posts over on the message board of sassy--too funny!